Prabowo Promises to Protect All Groups

Jurnal Fakta. Candidate for President Prabowo Subianto promised to protect all groups of Indonesian people. This was conveyed when he attended the evening gathering invitation with business people and East Java people from various ethnic groups who were members of the Indonesia Raya Christian Movement (Gekira) in Empire Palace, Surabaya, Saturday night December 22, 2018.

Prabowo said that the Indonesian people must be proud of various diverse cultures, ethnicities, tribes and races in the frame of Unity in Diversity. Therefore, with the trust that has been given to him to become a candidate for leader of the nation and state in the upcoming 2019 Election, he must maintain that trust by protecting all groups of Indonesian society.

"If later I accept the mandate, if later I accept the mandate, if later I am elected, I understand I must be a leader for all religions, all races, and all ethnic groups," Prabowo said in a press release on Sunday.

In addition, he claimed that together with Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno, he would struggle to create a sense of justice for all Indonesian people regardless of race, religion and race. The reason is that these values ​​are aspired by the founding fathers in the life of the nation and state in Indonesia.

"If there is one citizen from one group, or one tribe, or one race, or one religion that is dizolomi, or someone who does not receive justice, it is the leader's duty to defend him. I cannot keep quiet when I see injustice, I cannot keep quiet kedzoliman, sorry I speak from my heart. This is my belief, this is my understanding in politics, "he said, applauding the participants.

The general chairman of the Gerindra Party added that all this time he had instilled Pancasila values ​​and was educated to be a knight from childhood. Especially after deciding to become a TNI soldier, he always instilled the values ​​of love for the country to maintain the unity and sovereignty of the Indonesian nation and state.

"Since I was little, I have been trained to become a knight, although many insulted me, mocked me, I will not retaliate, I will show with real evidence not only with words," said the former Kopassus Danjen.

In addition, he said, Pancasila with all its derivatives must be carried out. "This is a unity, the Indonesian nation that has a motto that has a basis is Unity in Diversity, we are different but we are still one. We may be of different religions, we may be different ethnicities but we are still one we want to live in a just and civilized atmosphere we want pursue a decent life, "he added.

So, he invites all Indonesian people together to fight to restore the ideals of the nation's founders in realizing justice and prosperity in the life of the nation and state.

"Let us fight together to realize the ideals of the founding fathers in realizing a just life and a decent and prosperous life for our children and grandchildren," he concluded.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Boost Electability of Prabowo-Sandi, SBY Can Be a Coattail Effect

Prabowo-Sandi Coalition Monitors Case Handling of Shooting in Papua

SBY Is Judged to Increase the Electability of Prabowo-Sandi in Mataraman